Kanawha County Footprints

Entries: 56844    Updated: 2015-06-17 19:47:08 UTC (Wed)    Contact: greg

This database contains my ancestors and their descendants and contains all the information I have as of the date above. There is also some information on allied families.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Add Post-em

  • ID: I41310
  • Name: Julia Kathleen Spaulding
  • Sex: F
  • Name: Julia Spaulding
  • Birth: 12 OCT 1902 in Kanawha County, W.V.
  • Death: 3 NOV 1970 in Kanawha County, W.V.
  • Burial: 5 NOV 1970 Montgomery Memorial Park, London, Kanawha County, W.V.
  • Note:
    Charleston Gazette
    November 4, 1970

    HASTINGS, Mrs. Julia K. - 68, of Cabin Creek, Tuesday at Charleston Memorial Hospital. Member of United Methodist Church in Chelyan, lifelong resident of Cabin Creek.
    Surviving; daughter, Mrs. Hallie " Peggy " Patchell of Cabin Creek; sons, Eddie Troy Hastings of Chclyan, Jack F. Hastings of Dry Branch; sister, Mrs. Gladys Patterson of Cincinnati, Ohio; brothers, Henry Spaulding and Daniel Spaulding, both of Dry Branch. Callers after 7 p.m. today at the Pryor Funeral Home, East Bank.

    Father: Andrew Jackson Spaulding b: 18 SEP 1862 in Dry Branch, Kanawha County, W.V.
    Mother: Amanda Hannah Epperly b: 26 FEB 1869 in Kanawha County, W.V.

    Marriage 1 Henry Malcolm Hastings b: 8 JAN 1895 in Kanawha County, W.V.
    • Married: 23 MAY 1923 in Kanawha County, W.V.
    1. Has No Children Hallie Hastings b: 14 FEB 1926 in Kanawha County, W.V.
    2. Has No Children Jack F. Hastings b: 8 MAY 1928 in Kanawha County, W.V.

  • Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Ancestry.com Today! Join Ancestry.com Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help

    RootsWeb.com, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.