Name: Ella May BURNS
Given Name: Ella May
Birth: 4 Sep 1880 in , Pike County, Ohio
Death: 6 Jun 1937 in Columbus, Franklin, Ohio
Burial: Green Lawn Cmtry, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio 1
Census: 1930 Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio 2
Change Date: 31 Aug 2013 at 01:00:00
1900 U.S.Census, Licking Co OH; 1900; ED173 SD11; ; Natl Archives; NOTE: age 22, b Sep 1878 OH, mrd 2 yrs, 1 child living.
1910 U.S.Census, Licking Co OH; 1910; E.D.57; p 5; Natl Archives; NOTE: age 32, mrd 11 yrs, 6 children 5 living.
1920 U.S.Census, Franklin Co OH, Columbus; 1920; E.D.60; Sheet 2; Natl Archives; NOTE:age 39, parents b OH.
!RESIDENCES: Columbus OH city directories; 1934-1937; ; ; Libcong; NOTE: residence, 575 E. Whittier.
!BIRTH-DEATH: Conversation with Tom Gearhart; 1992; conversation with Jim Geary, Harrisonburg, VA in Cleveland, OH; ; ; NOTE: said she was from the Presbyterian Foundling Home in Columbus; died in the 1940's. Probably married in Pataskala OH.
!DEATH: Composition Notebook belonging to Sarah A. Bisch; ;all notes handwritten; photocopy in poss of James Geary, Harrisonburg VA;
!BIRTH-MARRIAGE-CHILDREN-DEATH-BURIAL: FTM GEDCOM; ; Sherry Sawchak, Somerset 5 Atlantic Rd.,Somerset,NJ; ; ;
Father: William BURNS
Mother: Edith Evelyn BRADFORD
Stephen Douglas GARY b: 9 Sep 1865 in Cameron, Marshall, West Virginia
2 Mar 1898
in Hebron, Licking, Ohio
- George Ellsworth GARY b: 17 Dec 1898 in Waverly, Pike, Ohio
- Edith Evelyn GARY b: 9 Sep 1900 in , Licking County, Ohio
- Sarah Willmetta GARY b: 8 Sep 1902 in Harrison, Licking, Ohio
- William GARY b: 9 Sep 1904 in Harrison, Licking, Ohio
- Marshall Field GARY b: 30 Oct 1905 in Harrison, Licking, Ohio
- James E. GARY b: 1 Sep 1908 in , Licking Co., Ohio
- Charles Watkins GARY b: 21 Mar 1909 in , , Ohio
- Title: Tombstone Inscriptions: Greenlawn Cemetery, Columbus, Ohio.
- Title: Census: 1930 United States Census
Publication: Internet Web Site
Note: Gary, Ella
Age: 49 Year: 1930
Birthplace: Roll: T626_1794
Race: Page: 23A
State: Ohio ED: 24
County: Franklin Image: 0359