Name: Edward STEVENS
Given Name: Edward
Birth: Abt 1662 in Gloucester, VA
Death: Jan 1734 or 1735 in Abington Parish, Gloucester, VA
OFT db=ebrockman10: b- and d-dates.
1. Was listed as owning 70 acres in Petso Parish of Gloucester, VA in
2. Edward Stevens had several land transactions with Robert Thomas of
Essex co., VA.
3. Edward Stevens had acquired land in Essex, VA from his father, John
Stevens; this land was, in turn, given by Edward to his son, James
Stevens. (Essex Deed Book, 18:9-12.)
4. He also owned land in St. Mary's Parish, Essex co., and in Caroline
5. His death date may have been 14 Mar 1718.
6. His wife, Martha, may have been a daughter of Valentine Lane.
Pat M. Stevens IV, Nov 2003:
Birth: ABT. 1662
Death: BEF. 24 JAN 1734/35 in Abingdon Parish, Gloucester Co., VA
Burial: 24 JAN 1734/35 Abingdon Parish, Gloucester Co., VA
Father: John STEVENS b: Abt 1638 in England??
Mother: Mary MUMFORD b: Abt 1645 or 1638 in Gloucester Co., VA
Martha LANE b: Abt 1666
- James STEVENS b: 1695 or 1710 in Abigdon Parish, Gloucester, VA
- 9 children STEVENS