Entries: 63919    Updated: 2015-12-10 19:23:08 UTC (Thu)    Contact: j c thompson

Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I35896
  • Name: Wicked
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: ABT 1776
  • Event: Clan Ani'-Ga'tge'wi = Wild Potato

    Father: Artakunistisky "Wicket" b: ABT 1750 in Cherokee Nation-East
    Mother: Kate Parris b: ABT 1756 in Cherokee Nation-East
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.