Bunting Family in Mississippi and Associated Surnames

Entries: 102928    Updated: 2011-01-02 18:05:28 UTC (Sun)    Contact: Benjamin

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I2034
  • Name: Mary BROWNING
  • Given Name: Mary
  • Surname: BROWNING
  • Sex: F
  • _UID: FD82A951AD8FC04B82B5DBF0694647FFB705
  • Change Date: 22 SEP 2009
  • _COLOR: 12
  • Birth: 1784
  • _SDATE: 1 JUL 1784 in Caswell County, North Carolina
  • Death: of killed by Creek indians in a raid (along with at least 4 others) in Russell County, Alabama 9 MAY 1836 in Russell County, Alabama

    Father: Joshua BROWNING b: 29 JAN 1758 in Culpeper County, Virginia
    Mother: Margaret RANKIN b: 15 DEC 1754 in Caswell County, North Carolina

    Marriage 1 Thomas B. MCKISSICK b: 1784 in North Carolina
    • Married: 1800 in Caswell County, North Carolina
    1. Has No Children J.T. MCKISSICK
    2. Has No Children Thomas B. MCKISSICK
    3. Has Children Jeremiah MCKISSICK b: 1803 in Putnam County, Georgia
    4. Has Children Archibald MCKISSICK b: 14 JAN 1806 in Georgia
    5. Has Children Nancy MCKISSICK b: 1808 in Clarke County, Georgia
    6. Has No Children John MCKISSICK b: 1814
    7. Has No Children James MCKISSICK b: 1816 in Georgia
    8. Has Children Rebecca MCKISSICK b: 1818 in Clarke County, Georgia
    9. Has No Children Martha C. MCKISSICK b: 1826
    10. Has Children Robert Green MCKISSICK b: 18 OCT 1830 in Upson County, Georgia
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Ancestry.com Today! Join Ancestry.com Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help

    RootsWeb.com, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.