Name: James Pike
Given Name: James
Change Date: 2 JUN 2010
Birth: 1720 in St. Mary's Co., Maryland
Name: Page 1
Death: 1774 in St. Mary's Co., Maryland
Maryland Calendar Of Wills; 1772-1774; Volume 15; Family Line Publications; Westminster, Maryland; 1994; p. 149
PIKE, JAMES, St Mary's Co., planter. 13 Feb 1774; 20 March 1774
To son Henry Pike, part of a tract called "Forrester Den," (Forest of Dean: NJL) as part of the said land is intailed, Henry Pike shall dock the tail to make James Pike right good the division between my two sons Henry and James Pike to begin at an old boundary of the Widow Pike.
To wife Mary Ann Pike, a Negro man Mathew.
After my wife's thirds the remainder of the estate to Mary Ann Newton and Elizabeth Pike, Archibald Pike.
Wife Maryann Pike, extx.
Wit: Philip Combs, John Basil Nottingham, James Holds. 39. 736
Abstracts of the Inventories Of The Prerogative Court Of Maryland 1774-1777 (From Volumes 119 Through 126) V. L. Skinner, Jr., p. 6
James Pike 119.186 SM £139.1.0 Aug 20 1774
Appraisers: Bennet Combs, John Thompson, Jr.
Creditors: John Masson for Cunningham Findley & Co., Archibald Campbell for John Glassford & Co.
Next of kin: Mary Greenwell, Archibald Greenwell.
Executrix: Mary Ann Pike.
Father: Archibald Pike b: 1685 in St. Mary's Co., Maryland
Mother: Mildred Thompson b: ABT 1685 in St. Mary's, Maryland
Ann Bacon b: 1730 in St. Mary's Co., Maryland
in St. Mary's Co., Maryland
- Mary Ann Pike b: 14 MAY 1753 in St. Mary's Co., Maryland c: 14 MAY 1753 in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
- James Pike b: 18 APR 1759 in St Mary's County, Md
- Henry Pike b: 5 FEB 1756 in St. Mary's, Maryland c: 5 FEB 1756 in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
Mary Ann Greenwell b: ABT 1752 in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
- Susanna Pike b: 1772 in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
- Archibald Pike b: 1774 in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
- Elizabeth Pike b: 1773 in , St. Mary's, Maryland, USA
- Abbrev: OneWorldTree
Title: Ancestry.com, OneWorldTree