Name: Richard WARREN
Birth: BET 1578 AND 1580 in Hertfordshire, England
Emigration DEC 1620 Arrived Plymouth on the Mayflower
Death: 20 OCT 1628 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA
Richard Warren was a passenger on the Mayflower on the voyand which terminated at Plymouth, New England, in December 1620. A member of the third exploratory expedition, he left the Mayflower aboard the Shallop on 16 Dec 1620, and two days later was in the "First Encounter" with the Indians; This detachment landed at length on the rock and chose Plymouth as the place to settle.
He left behind his wife and five daughters in England. They arrived in America in July 1623, on the ship Anne from Leyden, Holland.
Richard Warren was the twelfth signer of the MAYFLOWER COMPACT, and he was one of the "purchasers" to buy colony rights from London adventurers in1627.
Elizabeth WALKER b: FEB 1581/82 in London, Middlesex, England
14 APR 1609/10
in Great Amwell, Hertfordshire, England
- Mary WARREN b: BET 1609 AND 1610 in England
- Anna WARREN b: BET 1611 AND 1612 in Stringston, Somersetshire, England
- Sarah WARREN b: 1613 in England
- Elizabeth WARREN b: 20 JAN 1615/16 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA
- Abigail WARREN b: 1618 in Kent, England
- Nathaniel WARREN b: BET 1624 AND 1625 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA
- Joseph WARREN b: BEF 22 MAY 1627 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA