Name: Elisabetha Maria
Name: Elisabetha Maria FALCKENBERG
Change Date: 07 MAR 2012
Birth: ABT 1671
Note: This is the mother shown by Pastor Kocherthal for these later children. However, it is possible that he transposed the mother's name. In that case, perhaps Johann Wilhelm had only one wife for all his children. "The mother of Valentin's later ch. bpt. by Pastor Kochenthal was called Elisabetha Maria - and not Maria Elisabetha, as was the wife in Germany. Even though Valentin's initial entry on the Hunter Lists shows only 1 pers. over 10 yrs. of age and 1 pers. under 10, it is possible that Kocherthal transposed Valentin's wife's name from Maria Elisabetha to Elisabetha Maria, as the 1st wife's brother Johann Peter Becker continues to sp. the family in America; thus it is difficult to determine with certainty if Valentin married twice (HJ)."
Johann* Wilhelm FALCKENBERG b: BEF 10 DEC 1671
- Note: . "This marriage is not documented and may not have happened. It is possible that Pastor Kocherthal merely transposed the name of his first wife to read Elisabetha Maria [HJ]." 1
- Anna Gertraut FALCKENBERG b: 01 AUG 1711
- Johann Hieronymus FALCKENBERG b: 24 NOV 1714
- Agnes FALCKENBERG b: 24 NOV 1714
- Anna Margaretha FALCKENBERG b: ABT 1718
- Title: The Palatine Families of New York 1710
Abbrev: Jones, Palatine Families of NY
Author: Henry Z. Jones Jr.
Publication: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., Universal City, CA, 1985
Page: p. 229