Name: Jeffrey BECK
Birth: ABT 1810 in South Carolina 1
Census: 1850 Southern division, Tishomingo co., MS
Occupation: 1860 Farmer
Comment 1 1860 "Jefery Beck"
Census: 1860 Barnes store, Tishomingo, Mississippi
Jeffrey (John) was a Union man and had to be escorted 23 miles away to the nearest Fort, (Fort Corinth) for safety.
in the book " Early settlers of Alabama" by James Edmonds Saunders, Tuscaloose, Ala.: Reprinted by photolithography by Willo Pub. Co., 1961, 567 pgs. it says Jeffrey Beck was an old man and was discharged because of his age. Was it this Jeffrey Beck?
The family moved to Neosho, Missouri about the time of the civil war.
Sarah H. GORTNEY b: ABT 1810 in Georgia
- Jeffrey BECK b: ABT 1829 in Georgia
- John M. BECK b: ABT 1845 in Georgia
- Martha Emaline BECK b: ABT 1833 in Georgia
- Minerva BECK b: ABT 1845 in Rome, Georgia
- Sarah Ann BECK b: ABT 1832 in Rome, Georgia
- Thomas B. BECK b: ABT 1848 in Tishomingo county, Mississippi
- Title: 1850 census, Tishomingo, Mississippi
1850 census, Tishomingo, Mississippi, 1850 census, Tishomingo, Mississippi.