Name: Gerard Robert Ellyson Or ALLISON
Birth: ABT 1671 in James City, Virginia
Death: BEF 02 OCT 1749 in New Kent co., VA
1749/50, 12, 16. Gerard Robert, the papers concerning the quarrel over the negroes belonging to his estate found here; included the bond of William Lead Jr., Charles City Co. & Robert Ellyson, New Kent Co. Others involved in this misunderstanding were John Crew Jr., James Lead & Andrew Crew, of Charles City Co.; William Ellyson, New Kent Co., & John Johnson, Jr., Amelia Co. All parties bound themselves to accept the judgement of this monthly meeting.
1749/50, 1, 31. Gerard Robert, deceased, the negroes Tamar & daughter, Lucy, left as part of his personal estate judged by the committee appointed by this monthly meeting as belonging legally to Sarah Ellyson, wife & widow of sd Ellyson & she did by a deed of gift give them to her son, Robert Ellyson, in whom the whole right now is.
1749, 10, 2.
Gerard Robert mentioned as deceased when Wm. Ladd, Jr. & Robert Ellyson quarrel concerning some negroes which ye sd [p.174] Ladd had commenced a slae against ye sd Ellyson; the negroes were part of Gerard Ellyson's estate
Father: Gerard Robert ELLYSON b: UNKNOWN in James City Co., VA
Mother: Anne MYHILL b: 1643
Sarah ?? b: ABT 1671
28 FEB 1699/00
in New Kent co., Virginia
- Agatha Ellyson Or ALLISON b: 1700 in New Kent co., Virginia
- Cecelia Ellyson Or ALLISON
- Elizabeth Ellyson Or ALLISON
- Hannah Ellyson Or ALLISON b: ABT 1706 in VA
- Judith Ellyson Or ALLISON
- Robert Ellyson Or ALLISON
- Thomas Ellyson Or ALLISON
- Ursula Ellyson Or ALLISON
- William Ellyson Or ALLISON b: in Of New Kent County, VA