FamilyPast - Rabe, Meisberger, Luckett, Roberts & Allied Families

Entries: 3174    Updated: 2006-01-05 01:01:52 UTC (Thu)    Contact: Debra Rabe Patek    Home Page: Family Past Home Page  Note: You will leave RootsWeb

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

  • ID: I0532
  • Name: Hettie RULE
  • Sex: F
  • Birth: JAN 1852 in Kentucky
  • Death: AFT 1900
  • Note:
    Hettie Rankin appears as a divorced servant at the Grimes Household in 1880.

    1880 Census Place: Ruddles Mills, Bourbon, Kentucky
    Source:FHL Film 1254403 National Archives Film T9-0403 Page 160B
    Occ:FarmerFa: VAMo: VA
    Jeptha GRIMESSonMSW42KY
    Occ:LaborerFa: KYMo: KY
    Jno. B. GRIMESSonMSW38KY
    Occ:LaborerFa: KYMo: KY
    Al. WALLSOtherMSB25KY
    Occ:LaborerFa: KYMo: KY
    Hettie RANKINOtherFDW28KY
    Occ:ServantFa: KYMo: KY

    John B. Grimes, wife Hettie and children show up in the 1900 Madison County Census. According to the record, they had been married 17 years. Hettie gave birth to 16 children, but only four survived.

    Father: John RULE b: ABT 1803 in Bourbon County, KY
    Mother: Merinda RANKIN b: ABT 1820 in Kentucky

    Marriage 1 John RANKIN b: 1856
      1. Has Children Martha Lucy RANKIN b: 17 FEB 1871 in Kentucky

      Marriage 2 John B. GRIMES b: MAR 1842 in Kentucky
      • Married: 4 JAN 1883 in Bourbon County, KY
      1. Has No Children Nattie GRIMES b: MAY 1887
      2. Has No Children Annie GRIMES b: MAR 1889
      3. Has No Children John F. GRIMES b: SEP 1891
    • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

      Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

      Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

      WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.