My Scott & Hill Family[Descs of John B. Scott, James Thomas Scott, Elias Myers-Moyers, Judge Atkinson Hill, John Bullard-Buller]

Entries: 17660    Updated: 2006-01-20 15:47:07 UTC (Fri)    Contact: Debby Scott    Home Page: My Family Genealogy WebPage

Come Take A Walk Back Thru Time And History. This is my HERITAGE. This is my FAMILY. Please treat it with LOVE and RESPECT for the many families; who lived and died to built this family heritage and of those who are still living in continuing this heritage. Thank you.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

  • ID: I00454
  • Name: Lawrence NIMNICHT
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: ABT 1890 in Knox County, Wheatland, Indiana
  • Death: 1973 in Knox County, Wheatland, Indiana
  • Burial: Wheatland Cemetery, Knox County, Wheatland, Indiana
  • Reference Number: 454

    Marriage 1 Unknown [Wife of Lawrence Nimnicht] ? b: ABT 1880 in Knox County, Indiana
    • Married: ABT 1913 in Knox County, Indiana
    1. Has No Children Living NIMNICHT

    Marriage 2 Emma E. SMITH b: 6 NOV 1908 in Daviess County, Indiana/ lived in Wheatland, Indiana most of her life
    • Married: BET 1946 AND 1955 in Knox County, Indiana

  • Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

    I do not claim that this family tree is 100 percent accurate. I post all information I receive and obtain from various sources. Please visit "My Family Genealogy Webpage" and Please sign my Guest Book. Thank you for stopping by. Come back often. Also, I am looking for any information on my GG Grandparents, John B. Scott b. 1811 Kentucky and Mary Hannah b. 1814 PA. I am looking for Parents and Siblings. Updates are always welcome. NOTE: My Buller-Bullard line goes back to 1485 [18 Generations].

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.