Entries: 77832    Updated: 2016-05-22 03:37:14 UTC (Sun)    Contact: Dottie Townsend Kahhan

My family history research begins with my TOWNSEND line which began in Virginia, and migrated primarily to Maryland and Delaware. From there they spread throughout the country. I often have direct and indirect relationships in my database. I attempt to cite sources and references from books, census data, online sources, and other researchers. My other direct family lines are TRUITT, CLARK, WIX, MCKNITT, BROWN, SMITH, GULLETT, GOSLIN, HEIDRICH, STUETZ, SCHULTHEISS.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Add Post-em

  • ID: I32464
  • Name: Roland BLADES
  • Given Name: Roland
  • Surname: BLADES
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: 6 May 1897 in Maryland
  • _VERI: YES 1
  • Death: 3 May 1992 in Easton, Talbot County, Maryland ?
  • _VERI: YES 1
  • Burial: May 1992 Greensboro Cemetery, Greensboro, Caroline County, Maryland
  • _VERI: YES 2
  • Census: 8 Apr 1930 Hillsboro, Caroline County, Maryland
  • _TEXT: YES
  • _VERI: YES 3
  • Social Security Number: MD issued 1955
  • _VERI: YES 1
  • _UID: 18F3E176B2E34211BA402331F31508852D46
  • Change Date: 19 Feb 2006 at 19:57

    Marriage 1 Ella M. JUMP b: 12 Mar 1902 in Kent County, Delaware
    • Married:
    • Change Date: 19 Feb 2006
    1. Has No Children Living
    2. Has Children Living

    1. Media:
      Abbrev: Social Security Death Index
      Title: Social Security Death Index
      • Media: Website
        Abbrev: Heritage Quest
        Title: Heritage Quest
        Author: Lois Hutson Burns
      • Media: CENSUS
        Abbrev: 1930 Census Hillsboro, Caroline County, Maryland
        Title: 1930 Census Hillsboro, Caroline County, Maryland
        Page: ED 14, sheet 4A, line 16
        Quality: 4
        Date: 19 Feb 2006
        Text: Occupation: farmer
        Listed as 32 years old; born in Maryland
        Both parents born in Maryland

    2. Index | Descendancy | Register | Add Post-em

      Cousins and other interested folks, please contact me to share information, correct my mistakes, or just to get acquainted! I would love to hear from you. Please place a genealogy reference in your email title, so your email won't be mistaken for spam! And please be patient, as I get LOTS of genealogy emails these days; I will get back to you.

      Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

      WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.