Name: John D. Naugle 1
Birth: ABT NOV 1873 in Franklin Co., Pa.
Death: 20 MAR 1959 in Franklin Co., Pa.
Burial: Strang Cem., South Mountain, Franklin Co., Pa.
Obit Gettysburg Times march 21, 1959:
John D. Naugle, 75, died at 7:50 a.m. at the home of his daughter, Mrs. Ja mes Gossert, with whom he had made his home for the last five years. He h ad been ill for the last two years and critically ill for the last two wee ks. Mr. Naugle was born at South Mountain where he lived most of his lif e. He had been employed in sawmill operations at the Samuel G. Dixon Sta te hospital. His wife, Louisa Naugle, died in 1951. Surviving are these ch ildren: Mrs. William Harman, Orrtanna, Mrs. James Gossert, Waynesboro, Edw ard B., Harry W., Roy, Jesse, John A., and Norman Naugle, all of Fayettevi lle, and Rosetta Naugle, Waynesboro, 45 grandchildren, 55 great-grandchild ren, a brother Nap Naugle, Hancock, Md.; two sisters, Mrs. Mazie Single y, Fairfield, and Mrs. Agnes Wagaman, Emmitsburg. Funeral services Sund ay at 2 p.m. from the Grove Funeral Home, Waynesboro, conducted by the Re v. Ernest Baker, Hagerstown. Burial in Strang's Cemetery.
Louisa Strang b: ABT 1876 in Franklin Co., Pa.
- Harry W. Naugle b: 27 FEB 1895 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Corda Catherine 'Cordie' Naugle b: SEP 1897 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Edward Blaine Naugle b: 28 JUN 1900 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Norman T. Naugle b: 8 NOV 1903 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Rosetta Naugle b: 9 OCT 1907 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Jesse J. Naugle b: 22 MAR 1911 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Living Naugle
- John A. Naugle b: 5 SEP 1917 in Adams Co., Pa.
- Beulah I. Naugle b: 12 NOV 1920 in Franklin Co., Pa.
- Title: obit of Jesse J. Naugle