Name: Sarah Monfoort 1
Name: Sara Pieterse Monfoort
Birth: BEF 2 APR 1656 in Wallabout, Brooklyn, Kings Co., N. Y.
Death: 1704 1
Baptism: 2 APR 1656 Reformed Dutch Church of New York
Baptism: Wit. cornelis Barentszen and Arianetje|
Father: Peter Monfoort
Mother: Sara de Plancken
Nicholas Claes Wyckoff b: 1646 in Flatlands, Long Island, N. Y.
in Flatlands, Kings Co., N. Y.
From GENEALOGICAL & MEMORIAL HISTORY OF NEW JERSEY VOL I 1910:
"ancestor of the Pennsylvania and Hunterdon county, New Jersey, branches."
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3078796&id=I 60 0880005
Nicholas took the oath of Allegiance in Kings Co., New York on 30 Septemb er 1687 at which time he was living in Flatlands, LI. There is a deed to C laes Wyckoff dated 13 May 1690, from Pieter Cornelissen Luyster and his wi fe Jannetie Pietersen, of a farm property in Flatlands, L.I., for a consid eration of £637, 7 shillings. Another deed dated 21 May 1703 takes title f rom the heirs of Pieter Claes, of lands,consideration £100. His last kno wn document found in the old Wyckoff house is a deed dated 24 February 171 4/15, to his son Pieter Wyckoff of Middletown, Monmouth Co., New Jersey, c onsideration £425, of 48 acres in Flatlands, also a house, barn, orchar d, etc. The mark of Claes in signing documents was an anchor with flukes u pward. Nicholas died aft. 24 February 1714. Sara was bur. 31 December 17 04 as per the records of the Reformed Dutch Church at Flatland which stat es "Claes Wyckoff for grave and shroud for his wife.
- Pieter Wyckoff b: 1675 in Flatlands, King Co., N. Y.
- Jacobus Wyckoff b: BEF 30 SEP 1676 in Flatlands, Kings Co., N. Y.
- Nicholas Wyckoff b: 16 FEB 1679 in Flatlands, Kings Co., N. Y.
- Sarah Wyckoff b: FEB 1681 in Flatlands, King Co., N. Y.
- Cornelius Wyckoff b: AUG 1683 in Flatlands, King Co., N. Y.
- Child Wyckoff b: 1685
- Antje Wyckoff b: 1 SEP 1693
- Title: The Bergen Family; or, The Descendants of Hans Hansen Bergen, One of The Early Settlers of New York and Brooklyn, L. I.,