Entries: 123054    Updated: 2014-07-07 21:07:13 UTC (Mon)    Contact: Danni

Remember this is a working file and not everything is verified. Several of my surnames are also connected to my husband's HOPKINS line. There is a website at Rootsweb for his family at

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I018006
  • Name: Mary Merrit Kirby
  • Sex: F
  • Birth: 30 MAY 1788 in Pa.
  • Death: 18 OCT 1855 in Warren Co., Oh.
  • Burial: Kirby Cem., Warren Co., Oh.

    Father: Joseph Kirby
    Mother: Sarah Carter

    Marriage 1 John Garard b: 20 MAR 1777 in Greene Co., Pa.
    • Married: 20 FEB 1806 in Warren Co., Oh.
    1. Has Children Justus Garard b: ABT 1808 in Warren Co., Oh.
    2. Has No Children Sarah Garard b: 1810 in Warren Co., Oh.
    3. Has Children George Harvey Garrard b: 22 MAR 1812 in Warren Co., Oh.
    4. Has Children Joseph E. Garrard b: 13 AUG 1814 in Red Lion, Warren Co., Oh.
    5. Has No Children Aaron Garard b: DEC 1816 in Warren Co., Oh.
    6. Has Children Rachel Garard b: ABT 1819 in Warren Co., Oh.
    7. Has Children Jonathan Garard b: 1823 in Warren Co., Oh.
    8. Has No Children William Garard b: ABT 1825 in Warren Co., Oh.
    9. Has Children Hester Garard b: 30 SEP 1830 in Warren Co., Oh.
    10. Has No Children Mary Ann Garard b: 1833 in Warren Co., Oh.

  • Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    I have to give Thanks to so many people for their help in creating my family files.

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.