Name: Della Farmer Watkins
Given Name: Della Farmer
Change Date: 25 JAN 2006 1 2
Birth: ABT 1880
_SDATE: 1 JUL 1880
James Jackson Black b: 19 JUN 1880 in Rockdale County Georgia USA
- Abbrev: Family Archives of Randy Black
Title: Randy Black
Gwinnett County Georgia
His sources include:
1. Laverne Smith, Laverne Smith, (Family Tree Maker File), "Electronic."
2. randy.FTW, Date of Import: Jan 4, 2005.
3. Mormons, Latterday Saints Web Page, "Electronic," 1880 census, record shows John and Jennie in Rockdale Co. GA in 1880.
4. Sheila Britt Cameron, Personal data, 2390 Lake Markham Road, Sanford, FL 32771.
5. Geocities Website, http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Cottage/4940/fam01257.htm.
6. Mormons, Latterday Saints Web Page, "Electronic," Living at home unmarried, 1880 census, Rockdale County, GA.
7. Alice S. McCabe, Gwinnett County, Georgia Deaths 1818-1989, Gwinnett Historical Society, Inc., PO Box 261, Lawrenceville, GA30246, 1991.
8. Mormons, Latterday Saints Web Page, "Electronic," Social Security Death Benefit for 258-58-5563.
9. Gwinnett Daily News, Obituary of Mary M. Black, daughter of Robert J. Black, "suvived by four daughters, Mrs. G. A. Braswell..."
10. Gwinnett Daily News, obituary of Mary M. Nichols, daughter of Robert J. Black.
11. Gwinnett Daily News, obituary of Mary m. Nichols, daughter of Robert J. Black, Survived by four daughters, Pearl Cannon of Buford.
12. Gwinnett Daily News, Obituary of Mary M. Black Nichols, daughter of Robert J. Black, "survived by four daughters, Mrs. E.L. Lee..."
13. Gwinnett Daily News.
14. Gwinnett Daily News, obituary of Mary m. Nichols, daughter of Robert J. Black, survived by four daughters, Mrs. E.U. Cannon of Lawrenceville.
15. World Connect, (Internet Site), "Electronic," The Peek Page.
- Abbrev: Family Archives of Hooper / Crosby / Bianchi and Related Families
Title: Twig, Tree & Treasure A Genealogical Sojourn
Bianchi's Twig, Tree & Treasure A Genealogical Sojourn
by Linda & Mike Bianchi, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project started in earnest during the 1960's and has continued sporadically from then on with help by various family members and a lot of friends. Oral and documented family information was complied by Linda Bianchi nee Hooper and Barbara Hooper nee Crosby, later augmented with additions by Lee and Cathy nee Hooper Galloway. A special Thank You to Michele Yvonne Hayward Tate and her family and to Amy Holtgrewe Haertling and her family, for their generous help. The project continues to be updated and expanded by Linda and Mike Bianchi.
Not all of the source data is listed simply because the data is a compilation from many different sources, most which were family oral history records. Some data will have individuals or groups listed as the source of information. While these persons should be credited and are thanked for making significant contributions to this work, they should by no means be construed as being the only source for that particular data or as the only person to have worked on that line.