John Lucas of Eastern North Carolina Descendants and Related Families

Entries: 67429    Updated: 2015-11-24 16:39:09 UTC (Tue)    Contact: charles    Home Page: John Lucas

This is all of my current information. If there are errors/additions please notify me. I would be happy to add your family to my tree if there is a connection. Contact: Tel: 914-833-9028; Fax 914-833-9055 . We have started a LUCAS SURNAME DNA PROJECT -results to date show a relationship between the Lucases of Wayne, Wilson, Sampson, Cumberland, Harnett, Robeson Counties, NC and those of Marlboro District, SC. Contact me for info.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I17118
  • Name: Richard Worrell Sr. 1
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: ABT 1770 in Dobbs County, North Carolina
  • Note:
    Wayne County, North Carolina
    Deed Book 10
    Page 371
    April 03, 1816

    Richard Worrell and wife Elizabeth to George Herring for her one seventh part of the lands that descended to her as one of the heirs of Admiral Howell deceased which was allotted to his widow Sarah Howell as her dower April 03, 1816.

    (Watson, Kinfolks of Wayne County, North Carolina, page 132.)

    Father: James Worrell b: ABT 1750 in Johnston County, North Carolina

    Marriage 1 Elizabeth Howell b: in Dobbs County, North Carolina
      1. Has No Children Richard Worrell Jr. b: in Wayne County, North Carolina
      2. Has Children Isaiah Worrell Sr. b: in Wayne County, North Carolina

      1. Title: Census of 1790 of North Carolina, Newbern District, Wayne County

    • Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

      Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

      WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.