Name: Christopher Columbus LAWSON
Birth: FEB 1858 in Alabama
Columbus Losson is enumerated with William and Susan A. Losson in the 1860 Western Division, Post Office Holly Grove, Walker County, Alabama Census. His age is given as 2 years and born in Alabama.
C. C. and Malinda Lawson are enumerated in 1880 District 1, Beat 1, Lee County, Mississippi Census. His age is given as 21 years and born in Alabama. His brother Jerry W. Lawson is living two households from him.
Columbus C. and Norsis Lawson were listed in the 1900 Fayette County, Alabama Census. Columbus' date of birth given as Feb. 1853, age 47 years, and born in Alabama.
The Walker County marriage records, in Jasper, states C. C. Lawson married Ada Abbott, 9 February 1908 at South Lowell. They had no children.
C. C. and Ada Lawson are enumerated in the 1920 District 46, Precinct 4, Garden City, Cullman County, Alabama Census. His age is given as 73 years and born in Alabama.
Father: William James LAWSON b: ABT 1836 in Alabama
Mother: Susan Ann 'Annie' O'REAR b: ABT 1833 in Alabama
Shug Or Sal K. Malinda SOUTH b: JAN 1850 in Mississippi
- Francis Lodina LAWSON b: SEP 1878 in Alabama
- Albert Lee ‘Bud’ LAWSON b: 1 MAY 1879 in Mississippi
- Mollie R. LAWSON b: MAR 1882 in Alabama
- Ida LAWSON b: SEP 1885 in Alabama
- John Henry LAWSON b: 29 APR 1888 in Jasper, Walker County, Alabama
- Lillie Mae LAWSON b: 24 SEP 1889 in Alabama
- Myrtle LAWSON b: JAN 1890 in Alabama
- Bertha LAWSON b: 31 AUG 1891 in Blue Mountain, Mississippi
Norsis (LAWSON) b: JAN 1850 in Mississippi
Ada (ABBOTT) b: ABT 1871 in Alabama
9 FEB 1908
in At South Lowell, Walker County, Alabama