Name: Mary Jane LAWSON
Birth: 15 APR 1874 in Hunt County, Texas
Death: 22 JUN 1955 in Seminole County, Oklahoma
Burial: Little Cemetery, Little, Seminole County, Oklahoma
The Lawson's letter's, Number 22, indicated Mary was born 15 April 1874 in Texas and died 22 June 1955 in Oklahoma. Married first J. T. Lawrence 23 May 1891 in Mansville Township, Indian Territory and second Andrew Jackson Lawson, her cousin by her father's brother Frank, 24 July 1898 in Reagan, Indian Territory.
Andrew J. and Mary J. Lawson were enumerated in the 1900 Chickasaw Nation, Oklahoma Census, Township 2 South, Range 5 East, ED 122, Sheet 8A. Her birth date is given as April 1874, age 26 years and born in Texas. They had been married one year and it indicated she had 4 children but only 3 living. The twins, Alfred F. and Albert W. were Andrew's first two children and she had her daughter Martha E. Lawrence living with them.
Andrew J. and Mary J. Lawson are enumerated in the 1910 Justices Precinct 3, Somervell County, Texas Census. Her age is given as 34 years, married once for 11 years, 7 children, 6 living and born in Texas.
Andrew and Mary J. Lawson were enumerated in the 1930 Econtuchka, Seminole County, Oklahoma Census. Her age is given as 46 years, married when he was 15 years and born in Texas.
Father: William 'Will' J. LAWSON b: AUG 1848 in Alabama
Mother: Amelia Bermelia 'Millie' ROACH b: ABT 1844 in Independence, Missouri
J. T. LAWRENCE
23 MAY 1891
in Mansville Township, Indian Territory
- Martha E. LAWRENCE b: 20 APR 1892 in Indian Territory, Oklahoma
- Beckie Lee LAWRENCE
Andrew Jackson LAWSON b: 15 OCT 1878 in Ellis County, Texas
24 JUL 1898
in Reagan Post Office, Indian Territory
- Albert William LAWSON b: 26 APR 1899 in Texas
- Alfred F. LAWSON b: 26 APR 1899 in Texas
- Walter Jackson ‘Jack’ LAWSON b: 23 MAY 1901 in Ada, Now Mill Creek, Pontotoc Co., Oklahoma
- Luther Jefferson LAWSON b: 29 DEC 1903 in Little, Seminole County, Oklahoma
- Emmitt Cecil LAWSON b: 15 JUL 1907 in Oklahoma
- Oliver Pinkney LAWSON b: 28 JUL 1909 in Texas
- Mancil V. LAWSON b: 20 MAR 1912 in Rainbow, Somervell County, Texas