Name: Agnes "Aggie" PATTERSON
Birth: ABT 1765 in Augusta County, Virginia
Death: AFT SEP 1833 in Hart County, Georgia
Burial: Elbert County, Georgia
* "Pioneers of Hart County, GA" by Parker.
* Will of John Patterson, Jr., Office of Probate Court, Elbert Co., GA.
* Will Of Joseph Allen, Will Book 1830-1835, pg.247.
* "Family Heads 1805 GA" by Maddox. Note: Agnes is believed to have died in Hart County, Ga.
Father: John PATTERSON b: ABT 1747 in Virginia
Mother: Rebecca FORD b: ABT 1749
Joseph ALLEN b: ABT 1762 in Virginia
- John W. ALLEN
- Sarah Ann ‘Sally’ ALLEN b: 1790 in Elbert County, Georgia
- Mary ‘Polly’ ALLEN b: ABT 1796 in Elbert County, Georgia
- Elizabeth ALLEN b: 14 APR 1798 in Elbert County, Georgia
- Piety Harriett ‘Betsy’ ALLEN b: 1800-1810
- Joseph J. ALLEN b: ca 1800 -1810
- William ALLEN b: 1800-1810
- James ALLEN b: 30 APR 1808 in Elbert County, Georgia
- Nancy A. ALLEN b: ABT 1810 in Georgia
- Rhoda ALLEN b: ABT 1812 in Elbert County, Georgia