Cherie's Family

Entries: 8857    Updated: 2017-08-30 18:59:02 UTC (Wed)    Contact: Cherie    Home Page: Cherie's Family  Note: You will leave RootsWeb

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I3877
  • Name: Mary Margaret Supler 1
  • Sex: F
  • Birth: ABT 1840 in Virginia, USA 1 2
  • Death: 4 APR 1918 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, USA 1

    Father: Edward Supler b: 18 FEB 1804 in Donegal Twp, Washington County, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mother: Elizabeth Brice b: 20 JUN 1805 in Pennsylvania, USA

    Marriage 1 John W Hancher b: FEB 1837
    • Married: 1 JUN 1860 in Marshall County, West Virginia, USA 3
    1. Has Children Della Hancher b: DEC 1860 in West Virginia, USA
    2. Has No Children Ida L Hancher b: APR 1863 in West Virginia, USA
    3. Has No Children Cordelia Hancher b: ABT 1865 in West Virginia, USA
    4. Has No Children Nellie Hancher b: ABT 1879 in West Virginia, USA
    5. Has Children Louis O Hancher b: FEB 1872 in Pennsylvania, USA
    6. Has Children Bessie Hancher b: APR 1874 in West Virginia, USA
    7. Has No Children Edward Hancher b: ABT 1864 in West Virginia, USA

    1. Author:
      Title: Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1924
      Publication: Name: Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2014;
    2. Title: 1850 Marshall County, VA Census (33rd District)
      National Archives, Washington DC
      Text: aged 10, born in VA
    3. Title: Sue (
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.