Name: Thomas Guest
Birth: ABT 1770
There is good circumstantial evidence to suggest that Thomas Guest may be the son of Sarah Jordan and John Guest of Middlesex Co. NJ. This research is included for reference and further inquiry.
Sarah Jordan m. John Guest 14 Oct 1767 Middlesex Co. NJ. Thomas and Geertruy Schuyler Guest named their first daughter Sarah Jordan Guest.
Here's that family line on rootsweb: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=casey123&id=I2187
Sarah Jordan and John Guest had a son William, according to bible records:
Also probably a John Jr. because: there is a John Guest who married Sarah Williams in Middlesex Co. NJ 1790, and then John Jr. Guest and Sarah Williams show up at the same Albany Dutch Reformed Church as our Thomas and Geertruy, with the birth of daughter Hannah on 9 Feb 1799.
Since he is listed as Jr., and at the same church in Albany as our Thomas, this looks like another very good tie to Sarah Jordan and John Guest of Middlesex, NJ. See "bo. Feb. 9. Hannah of John Guest, Jr. and Sarah Williams." on this page of church records: http://babbage.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/albany/part8.html
Also, a rootsweb database with John Jr. and Sarah Williams : http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=hlrounds&id=I843
Geertruy Schuyler b: 25 JUL 1775
- Sarah Jordan Guest b: 12 NOV 1795 in Albany, Albany Co. New York
- Dirck Guest b: 20 AUG 1798 in Albany, Albany Co. New York
- Margaret Guest b: 30 AUG 1800 in Albany, Albany Co. New York
- Mary Ann Guest b: 24 SEP 1802 in Albany, Albany Co. New York
- Margaret Van Der Werken Guest b: 10 OCT 1804 in Albany, Albany Co. New York
- Thomas Guest b: 25 SEP 1807 in Albany, Albany Co. New York
- Schuyler Guest b: 22 JAN 1810
- John Guest b: 28 JUL 1811 in Albany, Albany Co. New York