Name: Martha Hall Redgel
Surname: Hall Redgel
Given Name: Martha
Birth: ABT 1796 in Burwell,Cambs.
Death: 1854 in ocean passage
Change Date: 20 Dec 2010 at 00:00:00
From Casburn family record, by Eileen Casburn (provided by researcher Joanne Bayler):
"Mary Dyson (Casburn) was born on July 5, 1826. Her father's name was John Dyson, her Mother's name Martha Hall (Dyson). Their family consisted of 6 children - Sarah, Mary, John, Rebecca, Dina and Robert. The father, mother and Robert, then a young man, wanting to be with the rest of his family, who were all in America, set sail for NY. The mother, who had been an invalid for some time died on the way, and as it was not permissible to carry a corpse on a sailing vessel, she was buried in the ocean, not a great distance from land."
John Dyson b: 4 Mar 1800 in Burwell,Cambs. c: 30 Mar 1800
30 Jun 1823
in Burwell,Cambs. 2
- Sarah Dyson b: 1823 in Burwell,Cambs. c: 14 Mar 1824
- Mary Dyson b: 5 Jul 1826 in Burwell,Cambs.
- Rebecca Dyson b: Jan 1829 in Burwell,Cambs. c: 15 Mar 1829
- Diana Dyson b: 1832 in Burwell,Cambs.
- John Dyson Jr. b: 17 Jan 1834 in Burwell,Cambs. c: 2 Mar 1834
- Martha Dyson b: 1836 in Burwell,Cambs. c: 29 May 1836
- Robert Dyson b: 7 Jun 1838 in Burwell,Cambs.
- Title: family member's data
- Title: IGI database -LDS Church