Name: John C. Bull
Name: Aka John Campbell Bull Or John Columbus Bull
Birth: 18 JUN 1838 in Pike County, Georgia
Death: 5 FEB 1912 in Novice, Coleman Co., Tx
Burial: 1912 Rough Creek Cemetery, Novice, Coleman Co., Tx
Immigration: Her German born parents entered the Port of Galveston to the New World
Military Service: Served in the Confederacy in Ashley County, Arkansas.
Military Service: John C. and his brother, Robert C., was with General Robert E. Lee at Appomattox when he surrendered. They were paroled as prisoners of war at that time.
Census: 5 JUN 1880 Falls County, Texas (Researcher Naola Masters found on film #1255302 Order #598051) on 17 Aug 1999.
Census: 1880 Showed John C. Bull M-42 place of birth GA-pob father GA-pob mother GA, Millie F-29 pob TN-pob father TN-pob mother TN, James Robert M-7, Wm Franklin M-5, Marvin M-7 months.
Census: 1900 McAlester Town, Oklahoma, Choctaw Nation in Indian Territory
Census: 1900 Showed John Bull M-61 pob Ga-pob father GA-pob mother GA, Robert M-27 pob TX, Marvin M-21, John M-14.
PROP: Received pension from State of Texas for Civil War Service, Pension # 13756.
Pension 1912 Pension No. 13756, Civil War service, enlisted 1861 in Ashley Co, AR; married 1872 in Falls Co, TX; Resided in Coleman Co, TX since 1898; Died in 1912 in Coleman Co, Tx.|
Father: Johnson Bull b: 13 AUG 1815 in Jasper County, Ga
Mother: Susan Melinda Daniel b: 18 NOV 1818 in Creek Indian Territory, Georgia
Amalie "Millie" E. Copeland b: 28 FEB 1851 in Perry County, TN (?)
22 JAN 1872
in Falls County, Texas
- James Robert Bull b: 26 FEB 1873 in Falls County, Tx
- William Franklin Bull b: 26 SEP 1874 in Ballinger, Texas or Jacksboro, Texas
- Pattie Bull b: 21 OCT 1876 in Texas
- Marvin C. Bull b: 1 DEC 1879 in Falls County, Texas
- Ruth Bull b: 7 APR 1882 in Novice, Coleman Co., Texas
- Henry Lafayette Bull b: 18 JUN 1884 in Texas
- John Martin Bull b: 7 FEB 1887 in Falls County or Coleman County, Texas
- Allie Bull b: 1890 in Tx