Entries: 804    Updated: Tue Dec 17 09:09:01 2002    Contact: Bill Verchere

Albert Marc VERCHÈRE, b Geneva 1831, m England 1858 to Frances Gordon TURNER, b Guildford 1831. Their orphaned children were sent to Canada in 1880's and married into the family of George F. HARGITT 1837-1926. Most descendants are now living in BC Canada.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

  • ID: I342
  • Name: James Edward "Jemmy" TURNER
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: 21 DEC 1828 in Stoke next Guildford
  • Christening: 25 JUN 1829 Stoke next Guildford
  • Change Date: 5 FEB 2001

    Father: John Edward TURNER b: 25 FEB 1803
    Mother: Dannetta Frances PAYNE b: 31 MAY 1798 in Middlesex ('Late of London, St. James, Clerkenwell?')

    Marriage 1 Harriet Jane WHITE b: 17 JUN 1831
    • Married: 2 DEC 1858 in Holy Trinity, Guildford, Surrey
    1. Has Children Evelyn TURNER b: 10 MAY 1865 in Portsea, Hampshire, England
    2. Has No Children James Edward TURNER b: 26 JAN 1860
    3. Has No Children Dannetta Mary TURNER b: 11 DEC 1860 in Haslemere, Surrey, England
    4. Has No Children Katherine Gordon TURNER b: 6 FEB 1862 in Haslemere, Surrey, England
    5. Has No Children John Gordon TURNER b: 31 JUL 1863 in Portsea, Hampshire, England
    6. Has No Children Beatrice Caroline TURNER b: 3 AUG 1866 in Portsea, Hampshire, England
    7. Has No Children Frances Ellen TURNER b: 12 OCT 1867 in Guildfor, Surrey, England
    8. Has Children Margaret Jane TURNER b: 26 FEB 1869 in Guildford, Surrey, England
    9. Has No Children Fulham TURNER b: 11 SEP 1873 in Guildford, Surrey, England

  • Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.