Name: Cornelius Sebring
ALIA: Cornelis /Seubring/
Birth: 1660 in Flatlands, Kings County, Long Island, New York
Death: BEF 1726 in Flatbush, Kings County, Long Island, New York 1
Census: 1698 Kings County, New York: Township of Brooklyn / Brookland 2
Oath of Allegiance 1687 Llisted himself Cornelis Subrink as a native born
Reference Number: 9204|
Father: Jan Roelofse Seubering b: 1631 in Byle, Drenthe, Holland, The Netherlands
Mother: Adrianna Johannes Polhemus b: ABT 1644 in Isle of Itamarca, Brazil
Aeltie Lubertse Fredrickse b: BEF 25 JUL 1660 in New Amsterdam
3 SEP 1682
in Reformed Dutch Church of Flatbush, Kings County, Long Isalnd, New York 3
- Adriana Corneliszen Sebring b: BEF 22 JUL 1683 in Flatbush, Kings County, Long Island, New York
- Fredrick Corneliszen Sebring b: ABT 1685
- Cathrine Corneliszen Sebring b: BEF 30 AUG 1685 in New York, New York
- Johannes Corneliszen Sebring b: ABT 1688
- Isaac Corneliszen Sebring b: 1693
- Jacob Berrien Corneliszen Sebring b: 5 NOV 1697 in Brookelyn, Long Island, New York
- Elizabeth Corneliszen Sebring b: 1699
- Abraham Corneliszen Sebring b: 1700
- Cornelia Corneliszen Sebring b: BEF 6 OCT 1700 in Brookelyn, Long Island, New York
- Maria Corneliszen Sebring b: BEF 19 JUL 1702 in New York, New York
- Title: R D C: N Amsterdam and New York, Brassard's (1639-1730) - Baptisms
Author: Manually Entered by Theodore Brassard of Nottingham, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
Publication: Combined, and converted to HTML by L. H_iler 2-25 & 8-23-1997
Note: Can also be found on Olice Tree Genealogy.com
http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/nn/church/rdcbapt.shtml AND The (Collegiate) Reformed Protestant Dutch Church Of the City of New York.
- page 467
Text: His wife is listed as being his widow when she stood as sponsor at the baptism of his grandson Cornelus Marschalck, son of his daughter Maria as follows:
1726 Jun 26; Abraham Marschalk, Maria Sebring; Cornelus; Andries Marschalk sr, Aeltje [Frederiks] wid Cornelus Sebring
- Title: Census of Kings County, New York 1698 Census
Author: Transcribed by Alexander F. Christensen (Huaxyacac@aol.com)
Publication: from The Documentary History of the State of New York, arranged under direction of the Hon. Christopher Morgan, Secretary of State, by E.B. O'Callagahan, Volume III, pp. 87-89. (Albany: Weed, Parsons, & Co., 1850).
Note: Copyright (c) 1999 by Alexander Christensen (Huaxyacac@aol.com).
Kings County, New York: The Townships of Brooklyn, Bushwick, Flatbush, Flatlands, Gravesend, and New Utrecht.
Text: Cornelis Snebring 1man, 1woman, 8 children no apprentices 2 slaves
- Title: R D C: Flatbush, Kings County, Long Isalnd, New York
Author: 1677 - 1720 by David William Voorhees // AND // 1720 on by Josephine C. Frost, 1915
Note: “Records of the Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of the Town of Flatbush, Kings Co., New York,” typed and indexed by Josephine C. Frost from the transcript / translation by Frank L. Van Cleef, 5 vols., includes
baptisms 1792-1872, marriages 1787-1866, members 1784-1872 [ LOCALITY SHELF 2 (B79 F6163, F6164); also MICROFILM Frost Coll., Roll 7].
Text: 1682 03 Sep; Cornelis Seubring, ym of Midwood; Aaltje (Fredriks Lubertse) Vander Kreest, yd ofNew York liv Bkln