Eastern Oregon Families

Entries: 73539    Updated: 2017-03-21 16:37:09 UTC (Tue)    Contact: Dale Givens    Home Page: Givens / Given Surname Research

Eastern Oregon families who resided in Baker County Oregon including their descendants and ancestors.
Information extracted primarily from US Federal Census and obituaries.
Currently contains 39.25% of individuals listed in Baker County census years 1870 thru 1940.
Errors may have been made during extraction. Use data only after checking original source!

Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Add Post-em

  • ID: I6851
  • Name: Earl L. DALRYMPLE
  • Given Name: Earl L.
  • Surname: DALRYMPLE
  • Sex: M
  • _UID: A3D9F02E5A977B41968B8C7EC7FFF1DC053B
  • Change Date: 15 MAY 2008
  • Birth: JAN 1895 in Wisconsin
  • Note: based on 1900 Federal Census
  • Census: 1900 Walworth Co., Wisconsin
  • Note: see family note for William H. DALRYMPLE and Helen E.
  • Census: 1920 Baker Co., Oregon
  • Note:
    1920 Federal Census
    Oregon, Baker County, Hereford
    ED 17, sheet 1, line 6
    dwelling 3, family 3
    1920 Census listing

    Dalrymple, Earl Head M W 25 S WI WI WI Engineer Stationary
  • Census: 1930 Alaska Territory
  • Note:
    1930 Federal Census
    Alaska Territory, First Judicial District, Sitka
    ED 43, sheet 2, line 20
    dwelling 26, family 26

    Dalrymple, Earl L. Head M W 34 S WI WI WI Fisherman Salmon moller
  • Death: Y

    Father: William H. DALRYMPLE b: OCT 1873 in Wisconsin
    Mother: Helen E. <DALRYMPLE> b: FEB 1874 in Wisconsin

  • Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Add Post-em

    Errors may have occured during extractions. Always check original source. Please contact me with corrections, updates, and additions.

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Ancestry.com Today! Join Ancestry.com Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help

    RootsWeb.com, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.