Eastern Oregon Families

Entries: 79676    Updated: 2017-11-07 17:55:12 UTC (Tue)    Contact: Dale Givens    Home Page: Givens / Given Surname Research  Note: You will leave RootsWeb

Index | Descendancy | Register | Add Post-em

  • ID: I11832
  • Name: William J. CLAY
  • Given Name: William J.
  • Surname: CLAY
  • Sex: M
  • _UID: F207D8A6B372C64383C4FABAEF6FD18F5E54
  • Change Date: 15 FEB 2009
  • Birth: ABT 1889 in Ohio
  • Note: based on 1930 Federal Census
  • Census: 1930 Baker Co., Oregon
  • Note: see family note for William J. CLAY and Olive H.
  • Death: Y

    Marriage 1 Olive H. <CLAY> b: ABT 1900 in Iowa
    • Note:
      1930 Federal Census
      Oregon, Baker County,Pocahontas
      ED 38, sheet 1, line 70
      dwelling 20, family 20
      1930 Census listing

      Clay, William J. Head M W 41 M 31 OH OH OH Butcher Packing Company
      Clay, Olive H. wife F W 30 M 20 IA NE IA
      Clay, William D. son M W 7 S OR OH IA
      Johnson, Eddie M. servant M W 31 Wd WI England Germany FArm laborer General farm
    • Married: ABT 1920
    1. Has No Children William D. CLAY b: ABT 1923 in Oregon
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Descendancy | Register | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Ancestry.com Today! Join Ancestry.com Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help

    RootsWeb.com, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.