Name: Mary COLLINS
Birth: 28 FEB 1857 in Glossop, Derbyshire, England
Death: AFT 1901 in Lancashire Co., England
Baptism: 4 APR 1858 Cathedral and Parish Church of Manchester
Residence: 1880 15 Clayton Lane.
Census: 1861 Age 4, living with parents in Glossop, Derbyshire.
Census-3 1891 A widow, living back with parents at #10 West Bank St. in Openshaw. Age 34 yrs old. Worked as a weaver.
Census-3 1901 Surname now "Roscoe" - has two additional children but with name "Swainson". Living at # 10 West Bank St. in Openshaw.
Note: On Baptism certificate - the birth date could be Febuary 18th or 28th. Hard to read clearly.|
Father: Enoch COLLINS b: ABT 1827 in Staleybridge, Cheshire Co., England
Mother: Ann HODKINSON b: BET 1827 AND 1828 in Manea, Lancashire, England
Charles SWAINSON b: ABT 1857 in Lancashire Co., England
14 MAR 1880
in Christ Church, Bradford, Beswick, Lancashire Co, England
in George Prophet and Lilly Collins
- Marriage Ending Status: Death of one spouse
- Note: Charles - age 23 and Mary age 22.
- John SWAINSON b: 1883 in Lancashire Co., England
- Herbert G. SWAINSON b: 1885 in Openshaw, Lancashire Co., England
- Ann E. SWAINSON b: 1888 in Lancashire Co., England
James Edward ROSCOE
BET JAN AND MAR 1896
in Lancashire Co, England
- Mary E. SWAINSON b: 1892 in Melbourne, Australa
- James E. SWAINSON b: 1897 in Openshaw, Lancashire Co., England