Name: Arthur James WALLIS
Birth: BET JAN AND MAR 1860 in Hornsea, Yorkshire, England
Death: BET JAN AND APR 1911 in Lancashire Co., England
Residence: 1891 # 7 Caton Street, Hulme, Lancashire, England.
Census: APR 1871 Age 11 yrs old, living with parents in Yorkshire, Eng.
Fact-1 1892 Re-married a second time after his first wife's death.
Census-3 1901 Age 41 years old. Lived in Urmston, Lancashire. Second wife - Eliz age 46. Plus two daughters, Amy and Dorothy.
Census-2 1891 Age 31 yrs old, a widower with a 7 yrs old daughter.
Census-0 1881 Lived in Hulme, Lancashire, Eng. - Unmarried, age 21 yrs old. A lodger at142 Medlock St. in the Phitchett household.
Occupation-2 1891 Iron driller - miller
Fact 1884 A widower, a mechanic with two young children.|
Father: James WALLIS b: 1824 in Hull, Yorkshire, England
Mother: MARIA b: ABT 1827 in Hull, Yorkshire, England
Elizabeth CRAWFORD b: ABT 1863 in Hulme, Lancashire, England
in Lancashire, England
- Clara Alice Crawford WALLIS b: 14 JAN 1884 in Manchester, Lancashire, England
- James Alfred Charles WALLIS b: 7 OCT 1882 in Manchester, Chorlton, Lancashire, England
- Arthur William WALLIS b: 5 MAR 1885 in Manchester, Chorlton, Lancashire, England
Elizabeth FURMSTON b: ABT 1854 in Frodsham, Cheshire, England
16 APR 1892
in Holy Trinity, Hulme, Manchester, Lancashire Co, England
- Dorothy O. WALLIS b: ABT 1892 in Manchester, England
- Amy WALLIS b: ABT 1893 in Manchester, England