Name: Anna Lovisa LÅNGSJÖ
Birth: 3 DEC 1872 in Esse Långsjö, Esse, Vasa, Finland 1
Death: 17 DEC 1952 in Township of Crystal Falls, Iron Co., MI 2
Fact 2: Lappfors is a village in Esse
Fact 3: Långsjö if a farm name. Some people took this as their surname.
Fact 4: Some people took their village name as their surname.
Fact 1: 1895 Emigrated to America
Marriage Record Longszo, Death Certificate Longsieur.
Anna had two sisters, Lena Smithson of Balsam, MI. and Maria S. Finstrom of Escanaba, MI. Daughter Esther says Anna gave birth to four sons, all of them died at birth or very shortly after birth. They were born between first daughter Cecelia and third daughter Elivra. Neither the Hematite Township Cemetery in Amasa nor Evergreen Memorial Cemetery in Crystal Falls have a record of their burials. They could have been buried on the family farm in the Crystal Falls Township with no grave markers.
Daughter Esther and son Walter said, "Anna's parents were Swedish and she spoke no Finnish. Gabriel did not speak Swedish".
Name : Certified copy of Marriage Record and Esse Parish record.
Birth Date: Esse Parish records.
Birth Place : Esse Parish records.
Death Date: Certificate of Death
Death Place : Certificate of Death
Father : Parish record from Esse.
Mother: Parish record from Esse.
Father: Anders Johansson LÅNGSJÖ b: 24 DEC 1840 in Esse Långsjö, Esse, Vasa, Finland
Mother: Greta Lisa WÄRN b: 21 NOV 1847 in Esse, Vasa, Finland
Gabriel SULASALMI b: 18 DEC 1869 in Kuolajärvi, Finland
31 JUL 1897
in Manistee, Manistee Co., MI
- Cecelia Maria SULASALMI b: 3 APR 1898 in Manistee, Manistee Co., MI
- Inga SULASALMI b: 22 JAN 1904 in Amasa, Iron Co., MI
- Elvira SULASALMI b: 11 APR 1907 in Crystal Falls, Iron Co., MI
- Esther Ann SULASALMI b: 28 SEP 1908 in Crystal Falls, Iron Co., MI
- Walter SULASALMI b: 1 JUN 1911 in Crystal Falls, Iron Co., MI
- Arnie SULASALMI b: 26 NOV 1913 in Crystal Falls, Iron Co., MI
- Eino H. SULASALMI b: 13 FEB 1918 in Crystal Falls, Iron Co., MI
- Obituary from Diamond Drill Newspaper
- Certificate of Death