Name: Thomas SMITH
Given Name: Thomas
Birth: Abt 1615 in Romsey,Hants,England
Death: 26 Apr 1666 in Newbury,Essex,Ma
Change Date: 15 May 2004
[James Savage, Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of NewEngland]
THOMAS, Newbury, from Romsey, Co. Hants, came in from Ipswich, saysCoffin, was a weaver, arr. at Boston in the James from Southampton, 3June 1635, by w. Rebecca had Thomas, b. 1639, prob. at Hampton, drown. at9 yrs.; Rebecca, 20 Feb. 1641; James, 10 Sept. 1645; John, 9 Mar. 1648;Matthias, 27 Oct. 1652; Thomas, 7July 1654, the serg. k. 18 Sept. 1675,by the Ind. at Bloody brook, with the flower of Essex, under Lothrop; andthe f. d. 22 Apr. 1666. Rebecca m. 4 Aug. 1663, Stephen Swett, and d. 1Mar. 1670.
Rebecca [SMITH] b: Abt 1620 in England
- Note: _UIDF06ED41570A7D811BD0D0000E812BF5C2684
- Rebecca SMITH b: 20 Feb 1638/1639 in Newbury,Essex,Ma
- Thomas SMITH b: Abt 1639 in Hampton,Rockingham,Nh??
- Lydia SMITH b: 1644 in Newbury,Essex,Ma
- James SMITH b: 10 Sep 1645 in Newbury,Essex,Ma
- John SMITH b: 9 Mar 1647/1648 in Newbury,Essex,Ma
- Matthias SMITH b: 27 Oct 1652 in Newbury,Essex,Ma
- Thomas SMITH b: 7 Jul 1654 in Newbury,Essex,Ma