Name: Hans DELLINGER
Birth: Abt 1634 in Hochstadt,Dillingen,Bayern
Death: 1696 in Oberacker,Baden,Germany
_RIN: 1 1
Change Date: 22 JUL 2002 at 11:27:23
The record of his marriage in 1659 in Hochstad states "bei Dillingen, Bayern" meaning with a family in Dillingen.
Ortssippenbuch, Oberacker, 1970 has parenthetical note ("Hochstattten unter dem Grafer Fugker"). Grafen means
Count or Fugger was a wealthy family that financed the Catholic side of the Counter Reformation.
Apparently Hochstadt was under the control or rule of the Count Fugger.
The Fuggers of Augsburg were one of the most influential banking-houses of the 15th century. Emperor Maximiliam
I (1493-1519) of the Hapsburg Dynasty as well as several of the Popes had loans from the Fuggers, whose wealth
was acquired from exploitation of the German silver mines. The youngest of three sons of Hans Fugger, Jacbo, d.
1469 founded the trading company of Fugger and his three sons; Ulrich, Georg and Jacob, Jr. carried on the
business, intermarried married with nobility and in 1473, received a patent of nobility from Emperor Frederick
Probably the village residents of Dillingen were required to practice the Catholic region. Since Oberacker has
Protestant Church records beginning in 1567 and apparently no Catholic records it is reasonable to assume that
the early Dellinger families of Oberacker were Protestant.
It is to be noted that Martin Luther had posted his 95 Theses against indulgences granted by the Catholic Church
on the castle church door in Wittenberg in 1517.
Father: Hans DELLINGER b: Bef 1659 in Dillingen,Bayern,Germany
Agnes KATTERMAN b: 20 AUG 1634
2 JAN 1659
in Hochstadt,Bayern,Germany 1
- Hans Paul DELLINGER b: 5 NOV 1670 in Oberacker,Baden-Württemberg,Germany
- Hans Andreas [Hans Endriss] DELLINGER b: 28 AUG 1659 in Oberacker,Baden-Wurttemberg,Germany
- Hans Stoffel DELLINGER b: 5 JUL 1661 in Oberacker,Baden,Germany
- Hans Michael DELLINGER b: 16 AUG 1663 in Oberacker,Baden,Germany
- Anna Barbara DELLINGER b: 17 FEB 1667 in Oberacker,Baden,Germany
- Anna Barbara DELLINGER b: 21 FEB 1668 in Oberacker,Baden,Germany
- Title: GEDCOM File : FAMI#681.ged
Abbrev: GEDCOM File : FAMI#681.ged
Date: 17 JAN 2003