Name: Barnabus "American" ARTHUR
Given Name: Barnabus "American"
Birth: abt. 1680 in Cullybacky, County Aurian, Ireland
Death: aft. 1725 in Bedford Co., VA
Immigration: 1705-1720 Ireland to American colonies - VA
m. abt. 1700 to unknown spouse in either Ireland or VA, and had children: Thomas, John, Ambrose, "Virginia" (m.), and William A. Arthur - all b. 1705-1713 in either Ireland or in VA.
(Some records indicate all of the sons were born in Ireland, and some that all were born in Bedford Co., VA - unknown at this point when Barnabus ("American")Arthur immigrated, so where his children were born is still unknown - son, "Virginia", may have had forename of Joseph or James).
(source: GEDCOM of James H.L. Lawler ).
Other sources GEDCOM files indicate that Barnabas "American" Arthur may have have another forename, either Sampson or Thomas - unconfirmed.
Father: Thomas ARTHUR b: abt. 1660 in Cullyback, County Aurian, Ireland
- John ARTHUR b: 1709 in Cullybacky, County Aurian, Ireland
- Thomas ARTHUR b: abt. 1705 in Aurian Co., Ireland
- William A. ARTHUR b: 1713-1717 in Bedford Co., VA or Cullybacky,County Aurian, Ireland
- "Virginia" ARTHUR b: Apr. 27, 1710 in Bedford Co., VA
- Ambrose ARTHUR b: 1708-09 in Bedford Co. VA or Ireland