Chadwick Family

Entries: 1800    Updated: Fri Oct 10 13:46:15 2003    Contact: Susan Hill

Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

  • ID: I71353233
  • Name: Huldricha ?
  • Given Name: Huldricha
  • Surname: ?
  • Sex: F
  • Birth: Abt. 1660 in Zurich, Switzerland or Germany
  • Death: Abt. 1734 in Conestoga Community, Lancaster Co., PA
  • Note:
    Married to Karl Hans Von Hauser abt. 1685 (some records say in Switzerland, and some in Germany, but it is likely that Huldricha met Karl Hans Hauser in Onasbruck,Germany, as he had settled there before he married Huldricha abt. 1684-85).
    Huldricha immigrated to America with her husband and children in 1709 from London, England, where the family had been for about 2 years after fleeing Germany (30 years' war).
    After settling in Germantown, Chester Co., PA, Karl Hans and Huldricha Von Hauser (Von is honorary title bestowed on Karl Hans)had 6 more children, according to some records, but it is more likely that it is their eldest son, Johannes Ulrich Hauser who had additional children in U.S. Huldricha would have been too old by the time they immigrated to U.S. to have additional children (she would have been 49 years old at immigration).

    Marriage 1 Karl Hans VON HAUSER b: abt. 1655 in Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
    • Married: Abt. 1684-85 in Onansbruck, Germany
    1. Has Children Johannes Ulrich VON HAUSER b: 1685 in Onasbruck, Palatinate, Germany
    2. Has No Children Barbara HAUSER b: abt. 1690 in Onasbruck, Palatinate, Germany
    3. Has No Children Hans HAUSER b: abt. 1695 in Onasbruck, Palatinate, Germany
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.