Name: Sarah M. RAY
Given Name: Sarah M.
Birth: 27 MAR 1831 in ,Tennessee,USA
Death: 6 APR 1915/1916 in Of Humansville,Polk,Missouri,USA
LDS Baptism: 19 NOV 1994 Temple: BOISE
Endowment: 5 JAN 1995 Temple: BOISE
Sealing Child: 6 JUL 1995 Temple: BOISE
!CEMETERY-BIRTH-DEATH: Headstone Inscription ofSarah M. Hopper Mar 27, 1831 - April 6, 1915; Plum Grove Cemetery, Humansville, Missouri; Transcribed May 1998 by Mari Davis, Cleveland, Missouri.
Change Date: 26 MAY 1998 at 01:00:00
CENSUS:1850 U.S. Census, Johnson Twp,Polk Co,Missouri, Roll 411, Vol 11, LDS
HL Film #443619. NOTES: 18 in 1850.
BIRTH-PARENTS: LDS Church Family Search LDS Options, Ordinance Index, North America, IGI Addendum 1.00, Call #19855610.
BIRTHPLACE: 1850 Federal Census Record, Polk Co, MO - Roll 411, Vol 11, p 55.
1860 Federal Census Record, Polk Co, MO - Roll 641, Vol 19, p 97, could not read or write.
MARRIAGE: Civil Registration, Bolivar, Polk, MO - Book A, p 267.
NOTE:The Plum Grove Cemetery is about 2 1/4 miles NE of Dunnegan, Campbell Twp., and about 3 3/4 miles SE of Humansville, Johnson Twp., Polk Co., MO.
(Off 13 Hwy at Hwy 123, go west, take 123 to E. 360 Rd.)
Uriah H. HOPPER b: 22 FEB 1825 in Farmington,Marshall,Tennessee,USA
11 JAN 1849
- Sealing Spouse:
3 OCT 1984
- Note: !MARRIAGE: LDS Chruch Family Search LDS Options; Ordinance Index; North America Marriage Search; IGI Main File; Batch #M515621; Extracted marriage for Polk County, Missouri, 1836-1874.
- Mary HOPPER b: 1850 in Humansville,Polk,Missouri,USA
- Amanda HOPPER b: 1853 in ,Polk,Missouri,USA
- Martha HOPPER b: 1855 in ,Polk,Missouri,USA
- Hugh HOPPER b: 1857 in ,Polk,Missouri,USA
- Henry HOPPER b: AUG 1859 in ,Polk,Missouri,USA