Name: William Clemmy JOSEPH
Birth: 1756 in Virginia
Death: 1853 in Perry County,Kentucky
Burial: 1853 Perry County,Kentucky
* William Clemmy Joseph (1756) fought in the American Revolution and served under the command of Colonel Reason Bill.
Change Date: 22 FEB 2002 at 22:20:54
* William was at Yorktown at the surrender of Lord Cornwallis
* Named son, Reason, after Colonel Reason Bill...
* William Clemmy and wife, Elizabeth, lived in Maryland; some of
their children were born there... Around 1800, they moved from
Maryland to Wise Co., VA. The family lived on the slopes of the
Nine Mile Spur (a dividing ridge between Roaring Forks and
Father: Jeremiah JOSEPH
Mother: Mary ???
Cassandra STAFFORD b: 1750/1760
25 SEP 1786
- Clemon "Clemmy" JOSEPH b: 1804 in Wise Co. VA. on the Slopes of the Nine Mile Spur
- Phillip JOSEPH
- Reason JOSEPH b: 1794/1804
- William JOSEPH b: Abt 1799 in Virginia
- Sarah JOSEPH b: 1783 in Virginia
- John JOSEPH b: 1804 in Virginia
- George Craft JOSEPH b: 1843