Name: Patrick McGahey
Change Date: 05 MAY 2012
Birth: BEF 1765
Note: Court Proceeding in 1787, 45 or older in 1810.
Census: 1810 Loudoun Co, VA
Note: Patrick McGaha 20001-10010, neibors: Jas Winer, Aaron Oxley, PM, JnoRichardson, Jane Oxley, George Hardey
Residence: 1789 Loudoun Co, VA
Note: Tax Lists pg. 14
Death: BEF 1820 in VA
Court Proceeding 15 MAR 1798 Loudoun Co, VA
Note: [Order Book R, p 326] John Miles against Patrick McGahey & wife Elizabeth- in case - dismissed.
Court Proceeding 19 DEC 1807 Flemon Patterson's Tavern, Waterford, Loudoun Co, VA
Note: Patrick McGahey was deposed, at the same date and place as IsraelWilliams, in regard to the Robert Wheeler v. Henry Taylor chancery case.[image 36-37] McGahey signed by mark 'X'.
Residence: 1787 Loudoun Co, VA
Note: Mary McGahey with tithable Patrick McGahey, no other tax.
Father: Manasseh McGahey b: BEF 1729
Margaret? b: BET 1775 AND 1785
- Note: no established date
- (son) McGahey b: BET 1800 AND 1809
- (son) McGahey b: BET 1801 AND 1804
- Ellen Elizabeth "Eleanor" Magaha b: ABT 1810 in VA
- (son) McGahey b: BET 1810 AND 1820
- Isaac McGaha b: ABT 1812 in Loudoun Co, VA
- Margaret Magaha b: ABT 1817 in VA
- Samuel Magaha b: 05 APR 1818 in VA
Elizabeth b: BET 1770 AND 1780
- James Magaha b: ABT 1787 in Loudoun Co, VA